Our School has two intakes for Reception each year (Term 1 and Term 3).
Please see below the relevant dates for new Receptions:
- If your child turns 5 on or before the 30 April they can start school in Term 1 of that year.
- If your child turns 5 on or before the 31 of October they can start school in Term 3 of that year.
- Children starting in Reception in Term 3 will have a minimum of 6 terms in Reception. *Please note that NO fees will be required for new reception students who enrol at our mid-year intake for 2021
- Children whose birthdays fall between 1 November and 31 of December are not eligible to commence school before the following year.
- If you have any questions regarding enrolling your child and/or starting dates please contact the school and we will happily help you.
We are committed to continuing to work in close partnership with local preschool educators to ensure that families make informed decisions that best suit the individual needs of each child.
Reception students starting school in Term 3 2021 commence Transition Visits on Monday 21 June 2021. More information regarding these visits, including times and what to bring, can be found via the following link: